Would you like to ask a panel of specialists the questions that matter to you in one of the Department for Education (DfE) ‘real-time’ Online Events ? Whether you want general guidance or advice tailored to your circumstances, these online teaching events offer a convenient way to discuss a range of topics related to teacher training.
Recently held events included a series focused on getting into teaching which are still available on the DfE archive, inc. events on:
- Routes into Teaching for Career Changers
- Funding your Teacher Training
- Managing your Career Change into Teaching
- Gaining School Experience as a Career Changer
- Professional Skills Tests for Teacher Training
- Support with your Teacher Training Application
- Train to Teach Modern Foreign Languages
These archived events were interactive sessions that offered a convenient way to engage directly with a panel of specialist advisers across a range of topics, but you can see the questions which were asked and answered about what mattered to other potential trainee teachers.
Search for us on: