Are YOU ready to apply, but are struggling a bit with your personal statement?
Maybe YOU just need some final guidance around the interview process?
You’re running out of time to submit your UCAS application to start your Teacher Training this September and we’re keen to make sure that YOU have the resources YOU need to apply this year.
The Department for Education (DfE) Get into Teaching Events team are hosting FREE application workshops from April to June 2018, where YOU will:
- have access to one to one advice from experts who will show YOU ways to maximise the impact of your application;
- be able to get feedback on your personal statement and advice around the application process.
- York – Park Inn by Radisson – Tue 24th Apr (5.30 – 8pm)
- Leeds – Park Plazza Leeds – Sat 28th Apr (10am – 12.30pm)
- Sheffield – Novatel Sheffield – Wed 9th May (5.30 – 8pm)
Good luck with your applications!