Are YOU ready to apply, but are struggling a bit with your personal statement?
Maybe YOU just need some final guidance around the interview process?
You’ve still plenty of time to submit your UCAS application to start your Teacher Training this September and we’re keen to make sure that YOU have the resources YOU need to apply this year. However, as the year progresses some subjects will fill their places and we’ll have to close for any more applications.
The Department for Education (DfE) Get into Teaching Events team is planning to host some FREE application workshops, where YOU will:
- have access to one to one advice from experts who will show YOU ways to maximise the impact of your application;
- be able to get feedback on your personal statement and advice around the application process.
- 2nd Apr – 5.30pm – 8pm, Hull, Holiday Inn Hull Marina
- 1st May – 5.30pm – 8pm, York, Park Inn by Radisson York City Centre
- 18th May – 10am – 12.30pm, Leeds, Park Plaza Leeds City Centre
Or if you’re a career changer looking to get into teaching then perhaps go to the Transition to Teach website and apply for additional support with your application.
Then when you’re ready to apply, go to the DfE’s ‘Find a Postgraduate Teacher Training Course’, choose the Doncaster ITT Partnership and two others from Teach Yorkshire , then link through to UCAS to apply.
Good luck with your applications!