It’s always great to meet with and talk to potential applicants wanting to apply to train to teach in Doncaster, so if you have queries about our training programme or if you want to discuss any aspect of your application, then please come along and see us at one of our school ‘Open Day’ drop-in sessions:
- Wed 10th Jan (1 – 4pm) – Hall Cross Academy (Upper School), Thorne Road, DN1 2HY
- w/c 22nd Jan (tbc) – The McAuley Catholic High School, Cantley Lane, DN3 3QF
- Wed 7th Feb (1 – 4pm) – Sir Thomas Wharton Academy, Tait Avenue, Edlington, DN12 1HH
- w/c 26th Feb (tbc) – The Hayfield School, Hurst Lane, Auckley, DN9 3HG
- w/c 12th Mar (tbc) – Ridgewood School, Barnsley Road, DN5 7UB
Confirmation of dates/times and details of further Open Days will be posted here once finalised.
Although it does help us to know (by email) if you are coming, there’s no need to book a slot, so please just turn up at the school’s Reception and we’ll be on hand to help you with any queries you may have regarding schools-based teacher training or making an application etc.
We look forward to seeing you!
Also look out for our post with details of the Department for Education’s ‘Train to Teach Roadshows‘ taking place in the Region over the coming months, which we will be attending – Sheffield (25th Jan 2018).
Search for us on:
- Tue 7th Nov (12.30 – 3.30pm) – Ridgewood School, Barnsley Road, DN5 7UB
- Wed 8th Nov (please arrive for 4.30pm) – Mary Woollett Centre, Danum Road, Doncaster, DN4 5HF
- Wed 15th Nov (9am – 12pm) – Armthorpe Academy, Mere Lane, Armthorpe, DN3 2DA
- Thu 16th Nov (9am – 12pm) – Ridgewood School, Barnsley Road, DN5 7UB
- Wed 22nd Nov (1pm – 4pm) – Trinity Academy, Church Balk, Thorne, DN8 5BY
- Wed 29th Nov (9am – 12pm) – Hall Cross Academy (Upper School), Thorne Road, DN1 2HY
- Tue 5th Dec (1pm – 4pm) – Ridgewood School, Barnsley Road, DN5 7UB