It’s always great to meet with and talk to potential applicants wanting to apply to train to teach in Doncaster, so if you have queries about our training programme or if you want to discuss any aspect of your application, then please come along and see us at one of our school or centre ‘Drop-in’ sessions, ‘Open Days’ or local Teaching Events:
*Open Days – Please contact the Partnership to book a place at an Open Day as places are limited
Confirmation of dates/times and details of further Drop-in Sessions and Open Days will be posted here once finalised.
Although it does help us to know (by email) if you are coming to a Drop-in session, there’s no need to book a slot (only for Open Days) so please just turn up at the school’s or centre’s Reception and we’ll be on hand to help you with any queries you may have regarding schools-based teacher training or making an application etc.
We look forward to seeing you!
Search for us on:
- Thu 24th Oct (4 – 5:30pm) – Open Evening – Mary Woollett Centre, Danum Road, Doncaster, DN4 5HF
- Sat 9th Nov (10am – 12 pm)- Teach Yorkshire – Adwick IOE
- Wed 27th Nov (4.30 – 7.30pm) – Doncaster Train to Teach Event – Mercure Doncaster Centre Danum Hotel
- Tue 10th Dec (9.30am – 12.30pm) Drop-in Session – Ridgewood School
- Tue 17th Dec (8am – 1pm) Drop-in Session – Mary Woollett Centre
- Mon 13th Jan – School Open Day (Primary) – Woodfield Primary (Attendance by Application*)
- Mon 20th Jan (8am – 4pm) Drop-in Session – Mary Woollett Centre
- Wed 22nd Jan – School Open Day (Primary) – Balby Central Primary (Attendance by Application*)
Also look out for other posts with details of the DfE (Department for Education) ‘Train to Teach Roadshows’ taking place in the Region (Doncaster’s was on 27th Nov 2019!) and our own ‘Teach Yorkshire’ Events, which are held in Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster & Barnsley .