So why did our trainees chose schools-based training and why should you? Do you want to:
- go back to university and sit in a lecture theatre for days on end?
- complete assignments to prove that you know how to teach?
- only see children when you are sent to a school miles from home?
- have no real choice about where you’ll train?
- increase your student loan debt by as much as it’s possible to borrow (£9,250)?
- have to do (and pay for) a PGCE, when you know that you don’t really need one to become a qualified teacher?
- train to teach in a school environment?
- have a choice about where you train in local schools?
- be trained by specialist teachers who really know and understand teaching?
- be supported to learn by experts with the most up to date teaching techniques?
- really feel part of a school, not just a ‘visitor’ on a placement for a few weeks?
- save £1,200 against the cost of some courses (QTS Only)?
- have the choice about whether you want to do a PGCE or not, in addition to your teacher training?
Yes? – That’s why our trainees chose us and why you should too!
Please look through this website to find out more about why you should consider school-based training in a Doncaster ITT Partnership school and see how to apply for one of our programmes.
Good luck with your application!
Search for us on: